- This event has passed.
Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level 2: Strategies for Attachment & Complex Trauma
August 9 @ 1:15 pm – September 27 @ 3:00 pm
*Prerequisite: Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level One
In this eight-week virtual course you’ll learn how to use clinical hypnosis to heal issues related attachment and complex trauma. Each week you’ll get 4 to 5 short pre-recorded video lessons, then we’ll meet live on Wednesdays from 1:00-3:00 pm US Eastern Time to practice the skills so you can feel confident using them with your clients.
After completing this course, you’ll be better able to:
- Identify a client’s attachment style
- Implement tools to help clients move towards a secure attachment style
- Manage dissociation and abreactions
- Reduce trauma related pain and illness
- Clear trauma related anxiety and phobias
- Resolve unconscious conflicts blocking change
- Break habits and clear substance cravings
Institute for Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy