Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level Two: Working with complex trauma
March 12 @ 1:00 pm – April 30 @ 3:00 pm
Join us for our Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level 2 course is an 8-week, multi-session virtual course with both live and online content to train mental health practitioners in intermediate clinical hypnosis and trauma reprocessing techniques.
Complex trauma such as repetitive exposure to abuse, neglect, loss, or other traumatic events can take a toll on a person’s nervous system and ability to build healthy relationships. This can leave a person vulnerable to anxiety, depression, pain, dissociation, and substance abuse. Fortunately, studies have shown that integrating hypnosis can enhance therapy outcomes by as much as 60-70%!
After taking this course, you will be better able to: assess your client’s attachment style and identify effective strategies for repairing attachment trauma; clear inner conflicts blocking change; apply techniques for managing dissociation, and get more techniques for alleviating anxiety, pain, and maladaptive habits. Limitations, cultural considerations, and ethical use of hypnosis will also be addressed.
In this unique training program developed by Courtney Armstrong, LPC that follows our Level One course you’ll get:
- Over 30 instructional videos, audios, and transcripts
- Eight weekly webinars and small group practice sessions
- Evidence-based techniques for safely resolving attachment and complex trauma
- Protocols for safely reprocessing and managing dissociation and fragmented trauma memories
- A supportive community– we limit the class to 36 clinicians and create a positive, friendly atmosphere where you can relax and have fun while you learn!
Intended audience: Psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage and family therapists
Skill level: Intermediate and Advanced
Pre-requisite: Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level One
Institute for Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy