- This event has passed.
Trauma-Informed Hypnotherapy Level 1: Foundational Skills
October 5, 2022 @ 1:15 pm – November 30, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Did you know integrating clinical hypnosis into your work can improve therapy outcomes by as much as 66%– and more important, clients enjoy it! If you’d like to get skilled in a Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy, join us for our Level One hypnosis course this fall.
In this eight-week virtual course you’ll get 4 to 5 short video lessons each week plus a weekly live webinar and practice session each Wednesday from 1:15-3:00 pm ET where you can experience the skills and feel confident using them with your clients.
After completing this course you’ll be better able to:
- Explain how hypnosis works
- Deliver four different types of inductions
- Safely deepen and relart clients from hypnosis
- Create effective, personalized suggestions
- Use hypnosis to relieve anxiety
- Safely reconsolidate traumatic memories
- Use hypnosis to relieve physical pain
Institute for Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy