Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Level 1 Course
May 7 @ 1:00 pm – June 25 @ 3:00 pm
Discover how to use clinical hypnosis to help your clients relieve anxiety, ease pain, and heal the negative effects of trauma in shorter periods of time in this 8-week online hypnotherapy course.
In this unique course for licensed mental health professionals developed by Courtney Armstrong and recognized by organizations like the Veterans Administration and the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, you’ll get:
- Over 35 instructional videos, audios, and transcripts that you can view at your pace
- Eight weekly webinars and small group practice sessions so you gain confidence using the techniques
- Dozens of evidence-based techniques for reducing anxiety, physical pain, and other trauma related symptoms
- A five-step protocol for safely reprocessing traumatic memories that uplifts and empowers clients
- A supportive community– we create a positive, friendly atmosphere where you can relax and have fun while you learn!